It is not simply sufficient to understand precast, GRC and FRP in isolation; invariably there are critical interfaces with curtain walls and windows that require an excellent understanding and co-ordination of each facade system
Meinhardt draws on the best international building practices combined with extensive project experience in order to develop the highest quality Precast, GRC and FRP solutions.
- Weatherproofing – special attention is needed for 3-D systems with interfaces to other facades.
- Engineering – optimization is essential as cost and performance need to be tightly controlled to achieve efficient solutions.
- Durability – this is essential for all components to provide maintenance free facades that will last over 50 years.
We are involved in all aspects of precast, GRC and FRP design, engineering, production and installation, including the following:
- Precast, sandwich and veneered panels
- GRC, FRP and other fibre reinforced materials
- Engineering of materials and support systems
- System detailing for weatherproofing and durability
- Designing interfaces with other facade systems
- Manufacture, testing and installation
- Forensic investigations