Tall building facade engineering
Our multi-talented team combine design, engineering, fabrication and installation expertise to address all aspects of facade design and construction.
We provide a complete range of services for curtain wall buildings, metal clad, stone clad and precast facades and hybrid towers. Services can be from start to finish, or for specific phases of work to suit the client’s requirements.
- Aesthetics – we focus on helping the Architect to realise their vision.
- Performance – weather tightness, solar performance and acoustic performance are optimised.
- Engineering – facade components need to be engineered for extreme wind and seismic events.
- Quality control – getting details right is essential for quality buildings.
- Durability – facades need to perform for 50 or more years – we don’t take risks on tall buildings.
Open a PDF of the Tall Building Façade Engineering technical bulletin
- Concept design
- Detailed design
- System design and engineering
- Design and engineering certification
- Materials and systems testing
- Fabrication and assembly
- Site installation
- Renovation works
- Forensic investigations