Senior Façade Consultant – Façade Project Manager
- Holds a recognised degree in Construction Management or Project Management. Also would be advantageous to hold degree within Façade Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent
- A minimum of 15 years’ façade project management related experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ façade project management related experience working in the GCC.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with developers, architects, consultants and project stakeholders
- Awareness of weather performance and building physics requirements including solar control, thermal performance, fire, acoustics, ventilation and wind design
- Expertise in materials such as glass, aluminium, fire barriers and stainless steel
- Superior report writing skills
- The ability to deliver work in a timely and technically competent manner
- The ability to review specialist contractor’s submissions
- A good understanding of the fabrication and installation of façade systems
- The ability to monitor report on the project programme, progress of work and liaise with client over the position of the project.
- Have a good understanding of standard forms of contract
- Be able to monitor, record and advise on contractor compliance within boundaries defined within contract terms and conditions
- Be commercially aware and able to raise variations and advise the client of any potential risk
- Have a good understanding of site safety procedures and policy’s
You shall be required to:
- Be responsible for the management of the façade remedial works in terms of programme and quality, liaising closely with the client and providing regular technical reports.
- Management of the Meinhardt Façade site QAQC Team and ensure the programming of their work and technical support as required
- Work closely with the Associate and Technical Directors on all technical matters relating to the projects
- Work under minimal supervision with defined areas of responsibility
- Meet agreed deadlines
- Author non-standard letters, reports and other documentation
- Represent the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings
- Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other consultants
- Handle contract administration, both on behalf of MFT and also as acting Engineer role on behalf of Client
- Demonstrate capability and experience in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment;
- Has sole responsibility for significant and complex activities or projects.
This role offers diverse, interesting and challenging work with excellent remuneration and a career path within a professional environment. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and encourages sustainability.
Working within the global Meinhardt team, this provides extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work.
If the opportunity Interests you please send your Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and a 1 page introduction letter.